Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ramblings on a noisy wed morning

Got woken up just now at 8plus from a call. My first reaction was bewilderment, then I hanged up the call. After that I couldn't get back to sleep anymore cos of the construction going on downstairs.

I once had a close fren calling me at 6plus in the morning to ask me out for breakfast. I ignored the call at that time, and told him he was crazy to call me at that hour. But he was a close enough fren so that it was all laughter and smiles.

Conversely, I had just given this fren my new number last nite, and here he was, calling me in the mroning. I know he was trying to check if we be going out tomorrow, but won't an sms suffice? No doubt he was bored on his way to work... BUT since we are on this topic, I have to make known the only ones that I won't be pissed off calling me at super weird hours are only my close frens, boyfren or family. For others..it's an inept showcase of social graces.

So....thats it.

I'll be meeting Lance up for lunch at orchard later. Saw him on msn just now, and changed the meet-up to an earlier slot. Lance might be buying some clothes for today, so i'll be his fashion consultant. It might be fun.

Kennedy has been looking for me for the past week, feeling very bad abt it. He asked me out a few times for a movie last fri and I told him I won't be able to make it, after which I went with someone else. Have to confess to him...what a lousy fren I am. But I am sure he will forgive me haha. He asked me out these few days too for movie but Shixing is not free and dunno who be going, hmmm. Have to check with him again. And Kennedy is having his birthday and ROM in Sep 6th n 10th, so exciting. Shixing was saying wear formal for the ROM, which means yayy, i can finally wear something nice out.

Jeff ask me to st james last sat with Kenneth, Stanley and gang. Din get to meet up with them...kinda missed them le. Hmm wondering when they will stop clubbing. Probably only when women don't exist anymore..haha.

P.S. This video is so cute, a rabbit terrorizing a snake!~

1 comment:

Paul said...

Sorry abt the call. It will not happen again.