Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Out with keri, a weird msn conversation

Met up with Keri today at Angeline's place and spend a few hours there. I was mainly there just to accompany Keri, as I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks. We ended the chat with Angeline around 11pm, rushed to Mac to eat a fast dinner and then headed home by taxi. I passed her the pair of heels I had bought for her in Bangkok, but it was too small for her. :(

It's a pretty pair that I thought she could use for a nite out though...


And thanks to Syl for her comment..Yes, it's short-lived, but yes, a rosy glow of happiness suffuses me...for now...and I will just bask in that moment for as long as I can.

I don't have much stories..its all just teeny weeny stuff that everyone will no doubt snort at, but it means alot to me. Maybe you, of all people, would be able to understand. Keri was commenting that there was always a streak of "romeo and juliet" in you...but I am sure that's a compliment, haha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H: u thought of marriage for now?
Callisto: wah!
Callisto: how come u asking this ques
H: just ask lo...
Callisto: shd i b tinking abt it
H: probably u should.
Callisto: oh ic. so i guess u r thinking of it huh
H: yup.
Callisto: orh so tat means u have target la
Callisto: share le
H: you...
Callisto: oh ya rite i believe u
H: then u got to believe now....
Callisto: oki oki i believe u
H: and can i go after you from now?
Callisto: y
H: since long time ago, i got the like in you...
Callisto: but tats a very long time ago le
H: but i still like you...
Callisto: hahahaha...
H: will u give me the chance?

Was chatting with a fren that I have not seen for a very long time. It definitely has to do with the fact that I am of a "marriageable" age, as this is the third time in this year that a guy has popped up the subject of marriage in conversations. Although I have to admit the previous two were more serious, with a plan in mind.

Also, a fren of mine that has been professing his love to me for the longest time has just recently entered into a new relationship. I tried searching in my mind if there were any regrets of not accepting him(of letting the boat go, as some were fond to tell me), but as it turns out, I do feel sincerely happy for him.

There is also a case of a extremely eligible good fren that had previously expressed an interest in entering into a relationship with me. Some of my frens think I am mad not to grab hold of it, but I digressed. There is someone out there who likes him much better, treats him much better. And from the way he put it, shows him how much she loves him. Then being with me would not be a happy thing since there is gonna be a constant comparision rite?

I need more time than he is willing to wait, n I cun give him what he wants.

So dear fren, that time you said maybe we are both ready. The answer is, I am not ready...and I dunno how long I'll take. Maybe you have already gotten together with her? Which in that case I will wish you happiness.

P.S (if u are really reading this, i din name names, so dun worry)

No comments: