Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend n memories

I wish I can convey how I really am feeling and what's been going on these few days.

For one thing, I kinda fulfilled one of my wishes(yayy~!) although its in a most bizarre manner.
But hey! At last I fulfilled it.... :)

Had a most terrible fri morning, until a sms from a certain someone perked me up and that gave me strength for the rest of the day. At least there would be something later to look forward to. Otherwise I'll most prob end up in tears. It was that bad.

Caught Money Not Enough sequel in the evening at Causeway Point..its not as funny as I thought and I cried much more than I laughed. That's so disgusting rite? Crying at a comedy...My eyes were abit swollen after that. But that day was awesome...Esp the last ten min.

It was only after that I realized that the day was 8th Aug, 2008. It's a good day.

I was out again on Sat, watched NDP on tv...the most important thing is what I was watching and whom I was watching it with..

I wished I could have gushed it all out, but it's all too private and all I can say is, these two days are the most splendid and glorious days so far of this year. Its totally, totally, surreal and although I dunno the reasons for the change, I am in bliss.

Underneath it all, there is still an underlying layer of sadness, for its not what I really really really wanted. I am greedy, even though that's all the heart needs for now.

And there are horrible suspicions inside my head, trying to figure out the truth behind it. But still, but still...ordinary days suddenly seem exciting again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The INFP

Introverts can experience a sense of loneliness when they are in a crowd. Some are the most alone when surrounded by people, especially strangers. This type can enjoy being around people, but it can drain their energies. Introverts enjoy their private time, and if this is easily invaded, they learn to develop a high level of concentration so as to shut out the external world.

Many times they will have to rehearse things before they say them.

Intuitive tends to think of several things at once and because of this are sometimes labeled as absentminded.

This type likes to look at the big picture. They try to read between the lines, not accepting things at face value.

Intuitive types tend to trust their hunch, their gut feeling, and this usually prove right, since they are highly in tune with their intuitive powers, their sixth sense.

They are empathetic and sympathetic to others needs. This type puts themselves out for others, putting others needs above those of their own. They are personable, being more interested in people than in things.

They do not like to come to a conclusion unless forced to and then may still be uncomfortable with its closure.

They hope they can solve a problem simply by understanding it better, by seeing it from all sides and eventually being able to see the thing to do.

They prefer to be spontaneous, to live for the moment.

In conversations they can jump from subject to subject, depending on whatever enters their mind, or whatever enters the room.

They know what is important to them and protect this at all cost.

INFPs are withdrawn and are sometimes hard to get to know. Some may view them as shy.

They care deeply for those they consider special friends. Putting forth-unusual sacrifices to help such individuals.

They often have a subtle, tragic motif running through their lives -- inner pain and unease which others seldom detect.

INFPs work must be more than just a paycheck, it must be fun and must contribute to something that is important to their values.

They are adaptable to changes and to new ideas.

They need time and space for reflection.

INFPs present a calm and pleasant face to the world around them. Because they are reserved, they may be over looked. But to those that know them they have a view into their warmth and concern and their deep commitments to their values.

****************

INFPs guide their behavior by a strong inner sense of values, rather than by convential logic and reason.

Forced to cope with this facts-and-figures 'real' world we inhabit, INFPs may appear to have been imported from another galaxy!

Strongly religious, spiritual or philosophical people, INFPs may see the purpose of their lives as an inner journey, quest or personal unfolding.

More practical or rational types may tend to discredit the INFP's sources or understanding as mystical.

The search for a soulmate is a preoccupation for many INFPs , who must balance their need for privacy and peace with their yearning for human connection.

If there seems to be an air of sadness INFP's spirit , blame it on this type's longing for the perfect in all things.

1 comment:

s said...

it's heartening to see that things are lightening up a bit for u. whatever that's before you may seem unreal, but my take on this is, however short-lived or "surreal" it feels, just bask in the joy it brings and enjoy every single moment. at least for now, u know u mean something.

write to me if u want. i'd like to hear more about your stories :)