Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kennedy bd~

Some pics of his bd... Location at Chinatown Oriental plaza, partyworld.

It's raining that day(again), but luckily I am wearing a sweater with a hoodie....

One of his fren very funny, always go hit the applause button on the remote control when I am singing. This button is under-utililized. We all need some encouragement now and then, don't we?

After the ktv, we walked to a nearby coffeeshop for supper. They supposedly sell famous porridge, but too bad I dunno how to appreciate it..porridge tastes all the same to me le. Mine was pretty much untouched, what a waste.

While we were eating, the guys started sharing a stream of never ending leng xiao hua, aka cold jokes. It was so cold that I sneezed.

After that, the birthday boy send us back home. Thanks for his ktv and supper treat.



Me and Mae...


Silly poses...with the bd boy

We were trying to compete who can open our eyes the biggest. Conclusion: We tried our best...and I dunno y it turned out this way!


P.S actually forgotten it's his actual bd today, and i was still toking to him on the phone..telling him i not free to go out today...*ah bish myself*

No comments: