Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow



It's an epic fantasy series titled The song of ice and fire.

I am currently at Book 3, part 1. It's exciting with the unexpected twists and turns, but quite a depressing read...

I have even taken to reading the spoilers online(wat the?!!) to mentally prepare myself before reading it...i am so not going to repeat the same scenario as the previous book, where my tears just welled up before I even finished reading the prologue. Mind you, it's the PROLOGUE.

If anyone wants to get started on this out of sheer curiousity, just try to remember not to get too attached to any of the characters...just in case...u know u know.





SO................................................




I really think this title is a better fit....
















P.S you have been forewarned. Unlike me....#%@$%&#*

No comments: