Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ya man my blog is getting rusty Part 1: JB Trip

Went down to JB to rebond my hair as i still have a stash of ang baos filled with ringgit tat i haven got to use it. mum wanted to go with me, so we set off with baby in our arms. My bro came to pick us up at msia custom and we went to Holiday Plaza to check if there are any good deals for hair rebonding. In the end i did the rebonding at the first shop we saw, as they have an offer for rebonding which costs 128 ringgit, super cheap!

The guy who did my hair was soft spoken, well dressed, and just a year younger than me. He did mentioned that i would look better with a perm, but perms are too high maintainence for me...so i just went ahead with the rebonding. No hair treatment was included, but i was planning to go back to do it another time.

There was a pleasant surprise in store for us: one of my aunts had won 10,000 ringgit tat day, so decided to treat us and our relatives to dinner. We then headed off this restaurant to meet up with the rest of the relatives. As we neared the table, to my surprise i could hear a chorus of kiddy voices.

"Yuanqi Jie Jie, Hilo Yuan Qi Jie Jie!"

Turns out my little cousins were there as well! I am so glad they remembered my name haha, even the youngest one who is only 4 years old and yelling my name as well :D

Once i reached the table, Natalie pulled me by the hand and said she wanted me to sit with her. But my brother kicked me out of tat seat, too bad..was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if all my cousins were located in spore? Tat would be wonderful!! I can bring the little ones(below ten yrs) out to the amusement park or beach, while with the others we can go to some "adult' outings. As it is, i onli see them once in a while for those in JB, not to mention the rest of those in KL, Malacca and Sabah.

The dishes were delicious, but the servings were kinda small...Tink its due to the fact that there were 14 people squeezed into a table? My bro n I still feel hungry not long after the dinner ended..haha. One of my little cousin Nicole came up to me and started asking if i will be in JB on sun, then can go out with them to play batminton n swimming with her n her frens. I was nodding and thinking, "ah?"
Hmmm.....her frens probably all ten yr olds rite? She took down my hp number using her dad's hp(haha) and said she will call me. Tats so funny..I still have one outstanding duty to teach her how to use friendster, n i owed 3yr old valeria a bicycle.

Was distracted midway through the dinner n started taking pics of my relatives eating...




Here are my little cousins together with my baby niece!~

(from left) Valerie, Natalie and Felicia

Me and Cheryl! She is 16yrs old i tink?

My little cousins!



My little cousins in the car when abt to leave shouting, "bye bye yuanqi jie jie! bye bye baby!"


Took some pics of my family...



No comments: