Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ya man my blog is getting rusty Part 2: Day of a Chun Gu

Me, mum and baby went down to cwp to meet an aunt for lunch. Mum wanted to try out using a baby carrier, so with advice from a neighbour's maid who helped to adjust the straps and everything, off we're set to go!

The bad news is, by the way we reached cwp mum couldn't take it anymore. Somehow the straps keep slipping off her shoulders. She just wasn't used to it, and darn, she passed the duty on to me...

So I become a chun gu for a day! Tada!

It's something new to me..feels kinda primitive hehe...



My Aunt and mum at lunch..


Me without any make-up for ONCE (some of u gonna say tat rite? :P)

*For some dirty minds out there*
Some of the pics might seem vulgar, but its totally innocent! No sniggers allowed!




So tat's it..walking ard, buying 4D(my mum)...my back getting pained by the extra weight in front...but nope, its not from bigger breasts.

One stupid incident occured while we were rushing for the bus. This middle-aged guy n his lugguage was blocking the whole pavement, (his luggage on the inner side, him standing on the outer edge of the pavement) So we were repeatedly(AND POLITELY) going "excuse me" before he finally turned ard n shouted before giving way.

"cannot see I cannot move meh!? Walk down the pavement la! Got lugguage there how to move?!"


My mum shouted something back at him while i just walked on in disgust, bcos we still need to catch our bus. Pls lo...is he a piece of shit? Tat's the only explanation I can come up with, bcos shit have no eyes and they cun move. Plus they stink. ALL he needs is to take a step in front, and then stayed in the same line as his stupid piece of luggage, then he wun b blocking the entire pavement!

That pavement was a good distance away from the ground, and we have to walk further on before it slopes down to a point we can more easily step off. I was carrying baby and mum was carrying a few bags of groceries in both hands, how u expect us to step down n mantain our balance too? We need to jump down then, siao. And I can tell u there is no way my mum is going to be jumping at her age.

We were so fuming mad after that on the bus back home. Mum says if she is not carrying her groceries, she would have given him a kick. If I was not carrying baby, Ha! I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HIS LIGHTS OUT. Anytime, anyday. Stupid A**.

No comments: