Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ya man my blog is getting rusty Part 3: sakae sushi..goodness me!

Went down with Mum and baby to meet our aunt at cwp Sakae Sushi. My aunt bought along her granddaughter, Wanting!

Had an enjoyable time chatting with my aunt and mum while the two toddlers entertained themself. My aunt told us a real life ghost story that involves her as the main lead..it was sending shivers up my spine.

Halfway through the chat, Wanting fell asleep.

Different position....


See tat red mark? It's left frm her previous sleeping postiion hehe...

Took this pics when we came out of Sakae Sushi...



Anyway, its a thought-provoking day...for i realised by going out with the kids, people must have seen me as the mummy..

Scenario: Wanting ran n fell down to the ground. My aunt went to scooped a crying Wanting up and pacified her. An old lady passed by and stopped to chat with my aunt, giving me a few looks now and then. My aunt laughed, nodded her head and turned over to wink at me. All the while i was just standing there innocently minding my own business...turns out this old lady thought i was Wanting's mum, ask my aunt how come the mother never take care of her kid, should have hold her hand, blah blah. I feel wronged..especially when my aunt din clarified with the old lady. :(

Do i really look like a mum? Hmmm.

No comments: