Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recent Movies

I was "ordered" by my sis to watch this show with mum cos my bro had alry watched it and he recommended mum to watch it as she is sort of an ABBA fan. In fact i tink my whole family is. (mum, sis and bro) Me? I am born in the wrong generation.

So without any notion of what this movie is all about, mum and I went to watched it at cwp. The cinema was icy n i had forgotten to bring my sweater. Mum gave me her very thin shawl which wasn't much of a use..in the end she used the newspapers she bought to cover me up..haha.

The show itself was quite entertaining, and i am sure i would have enjoyed it much more had i not been distracted by the cold. To my surprise, I recognized some of the songs they sang in the movie....must have heard it during my childhood years? All in all, it's a feel-good movie with the ending kinda romantic..*sniffs*

Most importantly, my mum enjoyed herself. I am just the prop accompanying her.





A dear fren suggested watching this show as it seems nice from the storyline. We din managed to make it to the initial timing(11.50am) as both of us are late. So we shifted it to The Cathay where the show was starting at 1.10pm. There wasn't alot of people watching as the showtime was in the noon. When we entered into the theatre and sat down, to our/my surprise, it was actually couple seats. It's only my second time in a couple seat, but its addictive! So much space without the arm rest hehe.

Hmm...the movie was ok only. There were a few laughs here and there, it's a comedy after all. But there wasn't much action..just bang here bang there. The ending was abit queer also...By comparision, Mama Mia would be a bette movie to watch. But then, I am in wonderful company... :)

No comments: