Friday, July 4, 2008

Updates of the week

Sat- Went to kathy's house to stay overnite. Feeling very pissed with someone that put his own words in my mouth. Whats the deal with "we"? Its you, you who tink tis way. Better remember that.

Had a good time chatting and eating coco crunch with milk. Things worsen the next day cos due to some reasons, she abandoned me in the living room with her parents. I was stuck there cos don't tink it was polite to go back to the room when her dad was singing. I need to at least show some appreciation for his singing cos I am kinda his audience.

Then we supposed to meet Jesslyn in town but she refused to get out of bed, ignored me and went to sleep. Tat irks me so much, I had to try very hard to control myself not to kick her bed or shake her by her shoulders. Or just kick her awake. Who says I have no temper? I just try hard to control everytime by taking a deep breath n counting down. In the end went out without her. Met with Jesslyn, she doesn't smile much. I tink most of my frens dun realli smile much. This is a screwed up year. Fark it. Kathy apologized to me after tat. But I have to start to be selfish. I cun afford to go out with people who will drag me down when I am in the midst of trying to rebuild my life. Not just about her but in general. I cun give when I have nothing to give. Let me be strong enough first.

Back home saw that another certain someone had viewed my profile on some websites. Very pissed off with him too. After all the pining I did? Fark off.

All in all, its a Jasmine-is-super-duper-pissed-off-day.

Mon- Went to see Wanted with Junwei at Causeway Point. I like the show, its damn cool. Abit long, but still, Cool. Jeff came my hse after tat to discuss some business matters. Supposed to do a delivery for him tomlo. Eric workin one day tomlo at a company tat so sui, tat certain someone also working there. Turns out Eric been working there part time on and off for the past few yrs. Hope they dunno each other.




Tues- The delivery sucks, not enough info and too many questions. Have to meet up with Jeff again when he gets everything ready. Eric msg me in the morning telling the surname of tat idiot. So sui. They met in the lift somemore. So bloody sui. Was feeling down all day. Met with Junwei for supper. He cheered me up some. He going Korea tomlo, hope he enjoy his trip though he dun seem tat enthuastic. Ask him to help me get some stuff frm Korea, including an amethyst cross. I want it to be in a pair so I can give one to my SO next time as a love token.

Wed- Spend whole day doing research for Jeff's business. Eric chio to go ktv, quite excited. Then later in the nite he sprained his leg.

Thur- Din manage to go ktv in the end, wat a pity. Did up my resume(finally) and proceed to jobsites to it out. Not sure abt wat I shd apply but syl suggested cosmetic and jewellry retail sales. No harm trying. I wan to look for a temp job first. Met for dinner with Carrie at Causeway point. Ate Sakae Sushi cos suddenly had a craving for it. Walked ard drinking bubble tea. Went past face shop and remembered I just applied for a job from Skinfood. There was a question which was a prerequisite before u can send in ur resume. It goes something like below.

Skinfood: pls list our ur beauty industry experience and y u wan to apply for the job.
Me: I dun have any beauty experience, but I like skinfood.

Guess I wun be granted this interview after all. Haha.

Fri: Went for an interview at a jewellry boutique in Forum. (temp position) The lady likes me. She ask me y do I want to apply for this line. I told her the absolute truth, cos my friends told me to. Erm. Then she ask abt my strengths n weakness. I gave her wat I thought were my strengths, then told her I not sure abt my weakness, and that I cun tink of any. Oops. Tink I need to brush up on my interview skills, but I have always been rather direct in interviews. For one thing, people remember u more when u dun give standard answers. Will reconsider, cos for one thing the retail hrs are long. But another thing, I really need money. Damn.

Two babies at my hse today. So cute. I sang lullabies to each of them in turn, complete with awkward hand gestures. But I only do it when they are wailing cos it helps to distract them. Ended up singing the same few lullabies over and over again.

Babies crying.
Me: Mary had a little lamb, little lamb.. Gaze riveted on me.

End of song. They start to cry.

Me: MARY had a Little lamb, little lamb...They quitened down, staring at me.
End of song. They start crying again.

Me: MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB...
I look like a total idiot. But on the other hand, they dun mind the limited repertoire.

No comments: