Sunday, July 20, 2008

Escape theme park outing..night festival

Fri- was suppose to have a belated bd dinner treat with Secret, but I decided to change it to Downtown East Escape theme park, so we shifted it to next sun intead. Hope it be fun. His job is to accompany me on any rides I want to go. Maybe he'll scream? *evil laugh* I cun wait...although he probably be drowned out by my own screams.

Marcus had ask me go for ktv at Kbox with his frens n clients. He is treating, but I din go cos I am shy. I wouldn't have known his frens except one or two..n I was worried he would flatter me abt singing well in front of a group of strangers.

Met up with Carrie n her cell group mates to watch the opening of the night festival just outside National Museum. Its quite nice althought there were LOTS of people and it was so hot. Supposed to meet up with Vera as she wanted to go for drinks, but before we met up, she dozed off. My calls and msgs were unanswered. Its kinda a blessing in disguise bcos all I wanted to was go home n rest after standing for more than two hrs with no breeze.

Sat- looked after baby at hme when mum n sis went out to see the 5 tigers concert. i cancelled off meeting Carrie n Kennedy for prata, but surprisingly my bro n his wife arrived earlier than I thought.

We went out to fetch mum n sis after the concert, then head to night festival again cos they were interested to watch the performace. So I had watched it twice, but no prob, I stil like it. Some pics of the festival below, my own hp pics were quite lousy.

The dancers floating in the were really graceful.........

This is one of my favourite, the music was romantic n I like the prop. (piano)

This water performance is fantastic!



Fire dancers...the last performance...

This pic is taken by me!

No comments: