Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby in my room

It's a lovely sunny morning. Baby is currently in my room as I am writing this. I am trying to cultivate her taste in music by playing her some soothing tunes. Music, as they said, soothes the soul. It's been kinda fun having her around the house. She is actually quite lovable when she is not crying, although at her worst she sounds like a eagle screeching as it swoops down for it's prey...which is us...

This is how she looks like in my room now....


Had a great time teasing her hehehe...she breaks into chuckles and shys away from my itchy fingers whenever I tried to tickle her, or just lies there grinning at me.

Took two short breaks while writing to carry her. First time was cos she seem to gradually be getting bored of staring at the lights in my room. Second time cos she was threatening to cry, so I carried and walked her around the room until she fell asleep. This is how she looks like after I put her down! Adorable?


Have to say I am actually quite flattered, she seems to really like me! For one thing, I can pacify her better than my mum and sis, and she goes quiet everytime I carry her, sometimes even falling asleep instantly in my arms.

My mum was actually in disbelief at first, as her worst fear was of me accidentally dropping the baby on the floor, or bumping her head against the door. So yep, I am proud of myself hehehe...

One last pic of her which I took when she was sleeping on my bed two days back..

No comments: