Monday, May 19, 2008

A minor disagreement n secret ramblings

I have only just started this blog for a few weeks and didn't expect that I would be having a blogging dispute so fast. A close fren of mine "advised" me I shouldn't be writing out too personal stuff, have to consider what my frens would tink of me after reading my blog, and that I should only write out the good stuff. I can't help feeling indignant.

Since writing is an outlet for me to express how I feel, the main priority would be that I am true to myself. I don't want to purposely write things in a way that I know would shape people's perception of me this way or that way. And I am not Miss Popular, writing for readership is the last thing on my mind. And dear fren, I hope you understand that.

Anyway, had a short conversation with Secret on msn just now. He is doing fine and I am glad for him. I don't know what's exactly going on in his mind and he likes to keep it that way. He is the love of my life. I love him and I always will. It's an addiction that no drugs can ever cease, and he knows it all too well. Whether we will be together one day, that will be up to the hands of destiny, fate or God. In the meantime, no, we are not friends, that's just a stupid cover for you to leave things hanging in the air and unsettled.

Some meaningful lyrics of Love, Destiny, it's an old jap song.


Just having met you, just having loved you,
even if we can't share our thoughts,
just for that... thank you.

Everyone has sacrificed something
and gotten something new in return.
Even so, if there is anything
I can always be proud of, it's you.

I've ridden past, although there have been a number of night scenes.

Just having met you, just having loved you,
having shared our thoughts... from now until forever...

I should think of you as proof that I live
without taking my eyes off of truth and reality.

Just having met you, just having loved you,
having shared my thoughts with you,
from now until forever... thank you.

No comments: