Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Life is....

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get"


It has been ten months since Secret stepped into my life, and permeates my senses. If life really is a box of chocolates, then I can't decide the flavour he must be. It's when you think life is one straight road that it suddenly decides to twist and turn into one corner, and therein lies unexpected surprises......

Coming across him at one of Life's junctions was undoubtly one of the most profound events of my life, precisely because he provokes in me a tempestuous swirl of emotions I still do not understand, and maybe I'll never will. No more angst, it's time to smile.

Life is one roller coaster ride, and the definition has never been that clear till he came, for he affected me like no other.

Life also is one of simple pleasures. It's one of sweet boredom shared with that somone special, a glimpse of that shooting star you were always after, of catching the setting rays of the warm glorious sun, of confiding in the sea your innermost fears.

It's the way danelions float peacefully over the meadow, the way you lost yourself in those tender eyes, and every experience starts anew as though the eyes of a child. It's taking a simple stroll through a moonlit beach, the sensation of wet sand rubbing gently on your skin.

It's that sweet, sweet feeling a little kiss brings, and how the rain falls and washes everything clean. It's the brimming curiousity you have for each other, the little revelations that then bond you together.

To me then, he is a surge of ordinary happiness, one I hope that everyday brings.

No comments: