Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sat morning

Met up with K on thurs to go down to this healing shop her fren had just opened. Quite an interesting experience and her friend who set up the shop is very nice. I will be going down next thurs to do a negative energy removal thingy and also a card reading, while K will be doing a dna healing. Anyway, her fren's shop does have some sort of energy that I can feel very strongly, it was quite unsettling.

We then met up with Z for dinner at Lucky plaxa before proceeding to wheelock place for drinks. The bulk of the conversation was of course on K's impending decision to move to Thailand. Z did most of the rational talking while I stayed mostly in the background, offering my imput when necessary. Although I really have a bad feeling about K's decision, on some levels I can identify with her, that's why it would actually be best for me to stay quiet since Z is known as the voice of reason among us. Anyway we already knew she would not listen, the meeting was just to bang some sense into her. Can't say it succeded though. Haha.

Am trying a different tactic of praying. I am sure God will heal the brokenness of my soul in time. What I just need is patience. Deep inside, I have conviction that my decision is right. What I just need is perserverence.

No comments: