Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thurs morning



Went down with baby and mum to the park downstairs. Baby needs some loving sunshine to brighten up her skin which is supposedly turning sallow according to mum.

She cries alot at night, and mum will take her into my room becos she feels baby like my room better..ya my messy room..fed her milk on my bed last nite, I tink she likes it maybe because of the soft toys.

Had a chat with K on msn and she has decided to go thailand to be with a guy she met for only two times. Z n I think its a rash decision, but it's up to her, although I can't help being worried. I have seen too many failed long-distance relationships..true..it might last for a couple of years, but still I have seen it failed despite the most devoted of parties.

I am quite angry with myself. My heart mostly in the throes of being clenched by an invisible fist..it disrupts me, disorients me, scares me, confuses me. My breathing is constricted, even in my sleep. At it's best, my mind switches to a dispassionated state, vainly dissecting the possible reasons. In the end, it makes neither head nor tail of it. I am as bewildered as anyone else.

No comments: