Monday, May 5, 2008

A small scare

Watching HK dramas now in jb...hehe my bro has loads of dramas and movies slashed in his com, and he is pretty proud of it too. Was just bragging to me that a person staying in his house can watch shows everyday at his house for at least a mth. *shssshh....*

Just got a big scare wooh hehe. Here i am watching a latest HK drama now in the living room ma, then my back is facing the door of the house which is opened. Then i heard some noises like opening of a gate behind me..so i look out at the door but i can onli see the darkness outside..nothing le. So was thinking, aiya, i not scared of those things k, and resumed back to watching my tv.

Then i heard this faint, "gu niang" weird pitched voice going, "Xiao Jie......"waliew, scared the hell out of me k! I jumped out of my chair and turned to look at the door, its actually my cousin Chun, who is at the door. Chun and his family just live opposite us, connected by a small road. So lame, scaring me at this time... :P

No comments: