Saturday, May 24, 2008

Updates

Wed - My mum was lifting baby's legs, bared-assed in the air to get her to poop and it really came out...A pile of neatly stacked shit. Me and sis were in the living room and we both went "eeewwww" at the same time. I hurried to my room, but not before noticing that baby poop is greenish-yellow in colour. A fascinating discovery..hope no one is eating while reading this.

Vera nominated me for "the kindest" and "most romantic" award in this Top Friends application in Facebook that she added recently. I was surprised and touched that she thought of me that way. You never know what your friends think about you. I genuinely like her candid character too. Used to go clubbing and ktv with her quite alot when we were working in Mount Faber. I like going with her because like me, we are friendly but we don't flirt. Still remembered there was once we drank and chatted in the pub until 7am in the morning. No guys, just nice plain heart-to-heart conversation.

Thurs - Din do the negative energy removal thing with Angeline, just the card reading. The connection is there, just as I had known all along, but it was in a way I never expected. Yet an inner voice tells me there is something more to it then what Angeline told me. The story can still be changed. There is such a thing as free will, there is such a thing as miracles. There is such a thing as hope, there is such a thing as faith. There is such a thing as love. Angeline says I have a very pure heart, and darn it, then I will use all my sincerity to pray with all my heart. So tiring. But who knows, yes, just who knows? So many questions, so little answers. I will find out when the time is due for me to know. Will be going down on mon to do a dna healing instead. K did it that day and she say it's very good. Z was there too to accompany us. She has been feeling stressed from work and I hope things will get better for her soon.

Spent an hour plus sitting beside the cot that nite waiting for baby to fall asleep. It trains ur patience. Main thing is I am trying to get her to quit the habit of sucking her mitten-covered hands, and also to stop her from crying. Everytime she starts to put her hand in her mouth, I will take it out. This went on the entire time like every ten secs or so. I am more effective than my mum bcos she will start to cry when my mum does that. But for me, she knows I know she is faking most of her crying ,so the most she does is give me a pathetic expression. Nope, I won't be taken in.

Fri - K came to my house in the noon. She spend a long time talking to baby. I think she will make a good mother. Whereas for me, most of the time I am either making silly faces, tickling baby, or teaching her how to stick out her tongue...only consolation is my sis kinda does that too. My bro and his wife came over later in the nite. Introduced me this website http://www.freemosquitoringtones.org/. You guys can check out if you have "younger' ears...

No comments: