Friday, May 9, 2008

Something random

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life
~Oscar Wilde~


Just now Wencong pop up on msn a tiny tidbit that Oscar Wilde is a gay. (??!!! )
So I went to goggled it and it's true...he certainly is a gay. Actually, not that it does matter...I was just curious...however had an interesting little conversation with Wencong about the meaning of the above phrase.

What exactly does it mean by not too long? I've been wondering...so it might be as Wencong said, another context that he might be waiting for a long, long time. But still, how long is that? Time, as we know is indefinite. A day can be as long as a lifetime, or a year can just fly by... So, maybe the true meaning is, "as long as I am able to be with you, I will wait here for you all my life."

A lifetime might not be too long where love is concerned...

No comments: