Friday, May 23, 2008

Wan Ting aka Norika's Birthday Celebration!

Last Sat was Wan Ting's first year bd! Happy birthday to Wan Ting, happy birthday to you!~~ The bd celebration was at a bunglow chalet in pasir ris and many of my relatives attended it. (must give face ma hehe)...even my dear bro came from Msia with his wife, although by the time he came, it was only just in time to drive me and sis back home. Free ride back....good.....

Most of the pics have not been uploaded from my sis and Ling's camera yet, so below are the pics I took from my lousy handphone, which the only good thing being the picture resolution.

This is Wan Ting at one year old......ever since she was born, her normal expression is perpetually like this, with mouth slightly agape....




She looks kinda sad when she doesn't smile.....................


She only smiles a little at strangers....................


But with some coaxing from her family, she shows her evil grin man..........(Wah Cow!)


Unfortunately, straight away after I took the above pic, she lunged out to grab my handphone accessory and it tore and came off in her hand.

I was quite stunned and upset bcos it was a gift from a fren that I treasure very much. It means alot to me bcos of the sentimental value. But she did it in an act of playfulness, it's her bd and you can't blame a toddler that does it unknowingly. Well, I be going to a shop to get the string fixed again. :)


By the way, the pics below is me with one of my dearest cousin Terence and his baby Owen! I grew up with him and Junie and *gasp*, now he is married with a baby. Strange how all my life I never had much experiences with babies and all of a sudden, they are popping up everywhere around me. Hmmm...it's the start of a new generation...

The funniest thing happening at the chalet was that Wan Ting keep crying whenever she sees his face, weird rite?! Of all people...he looks so gentlemenly, but she looks at him with such a horrified expression, as if he is some alien specimen or bogeyman....and then she starts to cry and yet, her eyes are unable to turn away from him...You can thus predict she will grow up to be someone who likes to scare themselves silly with horror movies.

I laughed the heartiest and the longest, until tears were streaming out from my eyes. It's like a constant stream of entertainment for me for that nite...heheh. Yes, I be the first to admit I am mean. :P



Lastly, a pic of the bd gal in deep sleep..............


And Tada! The youngest pregnant baby in the world!


AND Surprise! Babies are incredibly flexible creatures who can sleep in contorted positions........




Oh AND ya, my cousins bought their Nintendo Wii to the chalet! So fun...you just need to use the remote control to simulate the movements of the game you are playing and I had great fun playing games like bowling, boxing, tennis, and riding a bull! Can burn calories...I worked up a mild sweat playing the games, and once I got so excited playing tennis that I whacked the remote control on the table. Woops.

Moral of the story: You are never too old to act like a kid.

No comments: